Frequently Asked Questions
We are a Latino family run brick & mortar store. We are located in 1731 St. Laurent, Ottawa, Canada.
If you ever visit Ottawa, please pay us a visit. We pride ourselves in our customer service and always enjoy helping our clients.
We are a Latina family run business. We are first generation Latina Canadians. We used to be stay at home moms with a dream. If you'd like to know more, you can find our story here https://www.bienvenidosmarket.com/pages/our-story
We specialize in products from all over Latin America. We our proud to offer products from Mexico, Colombia, El Salvador, Brasil, Argentina, Cuba, Venezuela, Costa Rica and many others.
The Local Store Pickup option is for those that wish to pickup their orders physically at the store. Either through curbside or inside the store.
The Check Out Shipping option is for orders that need to be shipped via a shipping company like Canada Post.
• Add the Products you would like to buy to your cart
• Click on the Cart Link
• Click on “Check Out (Shipping)” button
• Enter your Shipping Information, Shipping Method, Payment Info and proceed to make the payment
You will receive an email with your order number confirming that your order has been received. It will include your order number which you can click on it to see the status of your order.
You will then receive a second email with a Tracking Number confirming that your order has been shipped.
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Master Card and American Express.
Contact us as soon as possible and include your order number. We are unable to cancel an order after it has been shipped.
We accept returns if you received the incorrect items or if they were damaged during shipping. Please contact us at email@example.com
The shipping charges depend on the preferred shipping methods. The shipping method choices will appear during checkout (before payment).
• If your order is over 60$(not including tax) you will have an 8.99$ shipping charge option if your Ship To address is in a Canadian province.
• For Orders under 60$ and orders outside of Canada, you will have the option of other shipping charges.
• Add the Products you would like to buy to you cart
• Click on the Cart link
• Enter your email or phone number in the textbox so that we can contact you when your order is ready
• Click on the Local Store Pickup button
• You will receive a message confirming that your order has been sent to us, we will contact you with payment and pickup options when your order is ready
No, Local Pickup Orders will not be charged any additional fees.
When an item is in your cart, it will show a "Local Pickup Only" label.
Please contact us and we’ll try to make a special order for you.
Low Inventory means that the product is in the store but there's a possibility someone can take the last one before we prepare your order.
When a product has a label of Out of Stock, it means that the product is not in stock.
In both cases, more inventory will arrive shortly. You will not be charged unless the full order is shipped.
We will also contact you and keep you updated if this happens.
We do not currently offer local delivery.
Loyalty is only offered for clients who pick up their orders at the store.
We carry hundreds of different products but if there is a specific product that we don’t have, please send us a message and we’ll try our best to add it to our store. You can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide as much information as you can.